What’s this job all about?
- You involve in the project meeting, gather requirements and solutions discussion
- You plan, design and develop the mobile app architecture, technology used, UI/UX and flow diagrams
- You will work together with UI/UX designers, team lead, marketing team and project manager
- You need to understand the business flow and provide best solution with the team to achieve the balance of user experience and business requirements
- You will guide, mentor and manage junior mobile developers
- Together we build innovative solutions that solve the problems and bring values to people
- Work smart, play hard and enjoy coding.
What are the requirements to apply?
- You need to have strong understanding of iOS and/or Android, or Hybrid Mobile Framework liked Ionic / ReactJS
- You should be good in logical thinking and solving problems
- You are able to communicate in non-technical terms when discussing programming with different roles of people
- You should have 5 years or above experience in mobile app development
- Experience in Git version control workflow
- Experience of managing a group of people and planning projects
- Be a leader and taking care of your team members
- Ionic and/or ReactJS
- Github link or mobile apps portfolio
- Experience with developing and designing mobile app from scratch
- UX Design, Wireframing and Prototyping